Friday, May 1, 2015

25th April,2015: Melange with Prakash Deep Foundation, Delhi




I had a great experience working as a volunteer for SMU Melange 2015. I volunteered at ARK Foundation in New Delhi and at Prakash deep NGO in Faridabad and I was surprised by seeing the talent in these underprivileged children. They were quick in giving answers to my questions on various topics and their drawing and writing skills are at par with the privileged children of their age. They were keen to learn new technical skills, foreign languages, acting, dancing and had an aim to become scientists, bureaucrats, technocrats, politicians, actor/actresses in future.

It is rightly said that childrenare the future of this world and I am delighted to see a spark in them to bring out a change in our society/country. They are enthusiastic, full of ideas, eager to learn, dedicated towards their work and they have the immense potential to fulfill their dreams. I am thankful to the organizers of SMU Melange 2015 to bring out this generous concept of helping underprivileged/poverty-stricken children and giving me a great opportunity to serve these children as a volunteer.

I am also thankful to ARK Foundation and Prakash deep NGO for their endeavors in their priceless work for the society.

Mohammad Suheb Zameer
Design Engineer
Acme EmsysPvt. Limited Noida, India

No comments :